Residents in and around Anifowoshe, Oba Akran area of Lagos state have been advised to evacuate the area after a massive gas leak was detected Wednesday morning.
Newslead reports that the leak is reported to envelope the Computer Village area as well.
Fire Services trucks have been deployed to the scene to forestall any havoc the gas leak can potentially cause.
A resident who spoke to newsmen explained that the massive gas leak could cause a major disaster in the state.
The resident said they were not sure where the leak is coming from but are afraid that an inflammable content can ignite massive fire outbreak.
More to follow…